About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Central & Eastern Virginia is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education, and outreach in our service area.

Through events like the Komen Central Virginia MORE THAN PINK Walk™, we invest 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.