Cruise for the Cure on the Spirit of Norfolk
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Spirit Cruises is entering its third year of partnership with Susan G. Komen. “We will be donating an entire dinner cruise to the Susan G. Komen Central & Eastern Virginia again in 2019,” offers Tina Swan, Sales & Marketing Director for Spirit Cruises. “In the last few years, cancer has hit very close to our home office, and we feel it’s important to give back and help all those needing assistance. Any additional research to find a cure is priceless in our eyes.”
5:30 PM – Board the Spirit of Norfolk
6:00 to 8:00 PM – Enjoy the Cruise
The cost is $50 per person. Window tables for 2 are $150.
Your ticket purchase includes:
- A two-hour cruise along the Elizabeth River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads, and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Spectacular views of the Navy’s mighty Atlantic Fleet
- On-board entertainment
- Decks are climate-controlled. Warm, cold or windy, cruise in comfort.
- The dress code is comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Although children are welcome, the ticket price is set per person.
- Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 people and are communal seating.
Event Sponsored by: