- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Cruise for the Cure
Cruise for the Cure on the Spirit of Norfolk
Spirit Cruises is entering its’ 3rd year of partnership with Susan G. Komen. “We will be donating an entire dinner cruise to the Susan G. Komen Central & Eastern Virginia again in 2019, offers Tina Swan, the Sales & Marketing Director for Spirit Cruises. In the last few years cancer has hit very close to our home office and we feel it’s important to give back and help all those needing assistance. Any additional research to find a cure is priceless in our eyes.”
Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Time: boards at 5:30
Cruise 6:00 – 8:00
Cost: $50 per ticket
Window table for 2, $150.00
A Spirit of Norfolk cruise gives you the chance to dine, dance, catch spectacular views of the mighty ships of the Navy’s Atlantic Fleet and support a great cause.
Included with ticket:
- A two-hour cruise along the Elizabeth River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Navy’s mighty Atlantic Fleet
- On-board entertainment provided
- Decks are climate-controlled. Warm, cold or windy, cruise in comfort.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire
- Although children are welcome, the ticket price is set per person
- Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people, communal seating.